This Starter Pack makes it easy to order what you need to begin using your first printer with confidence.
- PolyPrinter 229N printer
- local delivery
- 12 months of On-Site service (DFW metro area)
- special DX training.
Also included are supplies:
- the Owner's Kit
- 8 rolls of filament (choice of colors)
- 10 spare nozzles
It includes local delivery, setup, and 12 months of On-Site service (DFW metro area) plus initial training.
Also included are the Tool Kit, 8 rolls of filament (choice of colors) and 6 spare nozzles.
ON-SITE SERVICE: A service for clients located within Dallas Fort Worth and Houston. Clients outside DFW/Houston please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a distant onsite service quote. Onsite service covers travel costs for trips made by our technicians to service your printer. This effectively turns the carry-in warranty into an on-site warranty. We highly recommend this for educational systems and businesses.
NOTE: This printer requires a USB connection to a nearby computer to operate. An i5 or i7 class Windows 10 computer is best, though i3 class is usable (Mac is usable but not as straightforward.)
X: 229mm (9”)
Y: 229mm (9”)
Z: 229mm (9”)
Draft Mode - Normal Quality:
High Quality Setting:
Depth: 635 mm (25")
Width: 406 mm (16")
Height: 457 mm (18")
The nominal resolution per axis.
0.0125 mm per microstep (12.5 microns)
0.05 mm per full step (50 microns)
A.C. Power Required
Normally set to 120v, selectable to 230v Max 5.0 A (fused)
Average current while printing: Approximately 1.0 Amps at 120V AC.
The fully assembled PolyPrinter 229 includes:
- Power Cord
- USB Cord
- 12 month standard warranty covering printer and extruder
- Fast, Accurate, Reliable 3D printer
- Filament switch that pauses the printer when filament runs out or gets tangled
- Heated bed
- Webcam installed so you can watch your prints on the web
- Fully enclosed cabinet makes large parts more successful by enclosing the workspace, helps contain smells, reduces sound level.
- Hardened linear rods and linear bearings for smooth motion.
- Metal pulleys for accurate motion control.
- USB connection - does not need a serial port.
- Camera Mount point Light Mount point
Other Items that may be needed
(If this is your first PolyPrinter, you will need to also purchase an Owner's Kit which contains necessary tools and some very handy accessories. NOTE: this Starter Pack includes that Owner's Kit.)
It's a good idea to have a single power bar that supplies the computer and the printer together (for best USB connectivity). Most power bars have surge protection inside. A UPS is also recommended (750 VA for 229s, 1000 for 508s - they also have built-in surge protection.)